This recipe is an excellent side dish hot or cold. On Sunday, we grilled the vegetables and the leftovers I turned into a great tasting salad.
Tomato Vegetable Salad
- 4 Tomatoes, chopped(You don’t want the pieces too small if you’re putting on the grill. I have a Grill Basket that cooks the vegetables perfectly.)
- 2-3 Zucchini, chopped
- 2-3 Yellow Squash, chopped
- 1 Red Onion, chopped
- 1 Green Bell Pepper, chopped
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, chopped
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper, chopped
- After grilling vegetables, store in a container and chill well. Overnight in the refrigerator works best. Remove from refrigerator and add1 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon freshly cracked pepper, 1 teaspoon sugar, 1/4 cup vegetable oil, 1/4 cup vinegar, 1/2 teaspoon spicy brown mustard.
Your family is sure to love this colorful Tomato Vegetable Salad with their hamburgers.
As always, my quick and easy recipes for Busy Moms can be found on my website Noel’s Kitchen Tips.
Would you like to join our Family Cooking Club? Share recipes and tips with others? Join the Family Meals Matter Cooking Club on Facebook.
Sign up for my newsletter and get recipes, menu ideas, cooking tips and more delivered directly to you!