Tag: Holiday Recipes
Hosting a Kids Holiday Cookie Swap? These Easy Peanut Butter Balls are sure to be a hit! No baking required. I love to bake with my kids as I’m sure most of you do too. Baking with kids is a fun way to get the little ones in the kitchen and teach basic skills like measuring, math and of course making a mess and cleaning it all up. So why not bake a batch of your kid’s favorite cookies together?
Easy Peanut Butter Balls
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup honey
- 2 cups powdered milk
- 1 1/2 cups crushed cornflakes
- 1 1/2 cups finely chopped walnuts or pecans
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Cocoa Powder
- Crushed Reeses pieces
- Mix peanut butter, honey, and milk together in a large bowl to form very thick mixture.
- Refrigerate mixture for 2 hours or overnight.
- Using a Tablespoon or small ice cream scoop, scoop mixture out andr oll mixture in small balls about the size of a walnut.
- Roll the balls in either the crushed cornflakes, finely chopped nuts, powdered sugar, cocoa, or Reeses pieces
- Place on waxed paper and refrigerate for 20 minutes.