Submit A Guest Post on Noel’s Kitchen Tips?
Would you like to submit a guest post? Welcome and Thank you for showing an interest in writing a Guest Post for Noel’s Kitchen Tips. I am always looking forward to reading and publishing interesting and meaningful articles on my site. Please feel free to contribute.
Please Follow the below simple steps to submit your Guest Post:
Email me Your Guest Post to email@example.com with a Subject Line “Guest Post ”The Guest post should be attached to the email as a word doc. properly formatted with Headline, sub headlines, bolds, italics etc.
Insert minimum of One image 640 pixels wide, which will be used as a Featured image. If you want to insert more, feel free to do that. Please make sure the word doc. file size is not more than 15 MB.
Please stick to below Rules for Guest Post Submissions:
1. I accept only High Quality, Unique, and Relevant Guest Posts. Email Your Guest Post to: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. I do not accept PLR or Plagiarised content. All content must be written strictly by person submitting the guest post.
3. Please do not keyword any of the content..
4. Guest Post submitted should not be published before on any site, including your own website.I will provide you a link once the guest post is published to share on your site or social media.
5. The Guest Post should be Minimum 700 words to Maximum 3000 words.
6. The Guest Post should be grammatically correct, written in Proper English, should be fairly easy to read. I reserve the right to make corrections as I see fit or for SEO purposes.
7. Please make sure your article is properly formatted with Headlines, Sub-headlines, bullet points, numbers etc.
8. Attach minimum 1 relevant image along with the article, it will be used as the featured image. You can add more images to make your post visually appealing.
Links In Post:
9. I Only allow up to Total of 3 Links. All Links will be NoFollow. (All 3 Links Should not be same or with the same Anchor Text). The Links must naturally support the article you are submitting for the guest post.
10. Once I accept your submission and it is published on my site, You can not republish the same article anywhere else. Once guest post is written, it will be posted as copyrighted. See #4 for how you can share post.
11. You can write on any topic related to Health and Wellness, Life As A Mom over 40, Family Life, Planning and Organization, Family Traveling On A Budget, Healthy Recipes, or Family Farm Life. These are the types of topics I share with my readers. You can get an idea on more about my site on my About Me page. I ask that you please make sure you search my site before you write so that you do not end up submitting similar content which has already been published.
12. You can not Promote a Service, Product or a Company in the Guest Post. All the Links should be Natural and can only link to other Blog Post or an Article on Your site or any other site. The Links should Not be Affiliate Links Nor should Link to a direct Affiliate Offer. I reserve the right to remove those such links.
13. Email Your Guest Post to email@example.com along with your Author Bio, and your Social Profile Links (Facebook, Twitter etc.). I will use your email to grab your profile picture from Gravatar, so please make sure your photo is uploaded there.
Why Should I do Guest Blog on Your Site when You do not allow do-follow Links?
Good Question! Here are Few Reasons to Write Guest Post for Noel’s Kitchen Tips:
- You will Gain More Followers.
- Free Targeted Visitors to Your Website.
- Helps you Build Authority
- It’s always Safe
- I frequently promote guest posts for exposure.
Email me your Guest Post today! 🙂
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get my newest healthy recipes for families, eating healthy on a budget and more!