Celebrate Cinci de Mayo by having Taco Fiesta with a Taco Bar! These Shredded Beef Tacos are perfect for a family Taco Fiesta for Taco Bar Night!
Tacos are a casual, partial messy, and fun to assemble-in short, they make great party food. Celebrating Cinco de Mayo?
Have A Taco Fiesta!
Cook your beef, pork or chicken, rice and have plenty of corn or flour tortillas along with all the fillings and condiments. I decided on throwing a beef chuck roast in the slow cooker for a delicious Family Taco Fiesta.
Shredded Beef Tacos
- 2 pounds beef (boneless chuck roast)
- 1 1/2 cups tomatoes, chopped
- 1 medium red onion
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and chopped (leave seeds if you want it hotter)
- 1 cup pineapple, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- 2-3 slices fresh lime
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 Tablespoon taco seasoning
- 1 1/2 cups water
- Flour Tortillas
** Favorite taco toppings – lettuce, tomato, onion, avocado, lime, cilantro, etc.
- Place the first 10 ingredients in the slow cooker. Cover with lid. Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Remove beef from the slow cooker. Shred with fork.
- Place beef on a flour tortilla and top some of the mixtures from the slow cooker and with your favorite toppings.
- Serve with black bean and corn salad.