Anyone who knows me, knows that I looove the 21 Day Fix Beachbody workout program. I have been working out with this program consistently since the beginning of September, and I have been involved actively in the Beachbody community ever since.
Prior to that, at the age of 42, soon to be 43, 🙂 I had found it more difficult in the past to lose the weight and get back into shape. So after trying to do things on my own, without much success – I decided to finally join a Challenge Group!
- I really really love the 21 Day Fix meal plan. I think it’s great, pretty easy to stick with, and teaches you portion control. I am going to stick to it, and not sweat the rest. I am better at moderation and being more consistent on the weekends. 🙂
- I am going to stick to my workout schedule as written. I understand there will be days I don’t want to do the workout that’s scheduled. Too bad. Sometimes we don’t want to go to work either, but we just know we have to, right? My goal is to never miss a workout through the week.
- I am to “do my best, and forget the rest.” I no longer think of it as weight loss, it’s a lifestyle. When you change your habits and get your body healthy, the rest will fall into place. I will stay busy and not stress so much about every little thing. I will enjoy time with my family and live life to the fullest.
- This is my new way of life. I am 42 years old, with 4 kids. The days of just being able to work out sporadically and get back into shape are pretty much over for me. haha 🙂 Now I get to worry about things like balancing my hormones, building muscle for bone strength, and keeping my metabolism steady. My health is suddenly very important to me. 🙂
Mom’s Holiday Challenge
- I love the containers
- I love how they are color coded for each food group
- I love that you know exactly how much to eat of each food with out even TRYING
- No calorie counting
- No guessing
- I love the workouts
- I love that they are short
- I love that they work the entire body
I have been following the fix meal plan for 3 consecutive months now and I can tell you that I don’t even have to use the containers most days. I can pretty much eyeball how much of each food group I’m suppose to have. It’s become a HABIT and something that I just do and follow. Along with choosing this program, I am drinking Shakeology every day, and eating super clean.
It’s not always easy, but it’s worth it. Your health and fitness journey is a recipe that requires self-love, commitment, and compassion. It’s a loving investment in yourself. It includes an unwavering faith that your best days are ahead of you. Release negative emotions of the past that say you can’t or won’t and that no longer serve you. Let go of the regret and honor your past. Embrace your new magical journey.
WHY WAIT!?!?!?! What’s is stopping you from beginning your healthy journey NOW!?!?!? You are so important and shouldn’t wait another second to feel better, stronger, healthier!
If you have a vision of the future you, then do the things to get you to THAT GOAL! Go after what you know in your heart you were meant for and CRUSH THOSE GOALS!!!!
Fitness is fun and it’s even more fun with a plan and an accountability group!
My next group begins November 3 and will see through through Thanksgiving (allowing for a few treats and cheats) and then take you into December.
If you’re interested in joining the challenge with me, please comment below or send me an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org.