Enjoy breakfast with these easy and delicious Homemade Glorious Morning Muffins with all the wonderful flavors that remind you of fall.
Homemade Glorious Morning Muffins
Makes: 16 muffins
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup of raw sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1/3 cup craisins
- 1/2 cup sweetened coconut flakes
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup applesauce
- 1/2 cup crockpot apple pumpkin butter
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 12 muffin cups, or line with paper muffin liners.
- In a large bowl, mix together flour, sugars, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt.
- In another bowl stir together the carrot, craisins, coconut, apple pumpkin butter, eggs, vegetable oil, and vanilla until well combined. Add to dry ingredients and stir until combined. Scoop batter into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin, comes out clean.