Happy Saturday! Today is not just another day, it’s another step in the right direction in my personal goal to finally have my entire family switched over to clean eating! My husband has been doing an awesome job with learning to make his own Shakeology with the right amount of ingredients and following our daily eating schedule. He’s now down 22 pounds and I am now down 12 pounds. We’re both feeling good and our energy levels are back up. We continue to eat every 2 1/2 to 3 hours throughout our day, which makes it much easier to make it through our day without wanted to cheat on meals. We pack our snacks and lunches everyday so we’re not tempted to spend unnecessary money on food while we are working at the store. It’s become a way of life now.
In an effort to keep the family interested and not bored with the same meals everyday for dinner, I went searching for new recipes to spice up our dinner selections! I found this amazing recipe for Baked Honey Mustard Chicken that I made last night for dinner using ingredients I had on hand and everyone was happy with! I prepared enough for the rest of the weekend so that it is quick and easy to go for lunches!
The next time you want to make a simple yet delicious healthy meal, try this Baked Honey Mustard Chicken.
Baked Honey Mustard Chicken
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/3 cup raw honey
- 2 Tbsp cider vinegar
- 3 Tbsp natural stone ground mustard
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1-1/2 tsp dried Italian seasoning
- dash of Himalayan salt and fresh ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Arrange chicken breasts in a 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Whisk together remaining ingredients in a small bowl. Spoon sauce evenly over chicken breasts.
- Bake for 45-60 minutes or until juices run clear and chicken is no longer pink . Remove from baking dish and serve.
- Pour any remaining sauce over chicken before serving.