This easy baked Honey Dijon Salmon is a 30-minute meal that is perfect for a 21 Day Fix meal plan.
Salmon is a healthy protein that’s really easy to make and is a flavorful fish. The honey dijon salmon we made last night was fabulous! And so, so easy to make. Salmon, is not something we eat as often as we like.
When we were living in the bay area, we would drive out to the coast at least once a month and pick up a nice sized salmon from the fisherman’s market. Since moving up to the sierra foothills, we don’t get the chance to get down to the coast so we were excited when a friend brought us some. I added it to this week’s 21 Day Fix menu.
Baked Honey Dijon Salmon
- 1 large salmon filet (approximately one pound)
- 2 Tbsp. raw honey
- 2 Tbsp Dijon mustard (stone-ground or regular Dijon will work)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Mix honey and Dijon mustard.
- Place salmon on a baking sheet lightly coated with cooking spray or parchment paper (skin on or off depending on your preference) and coat with honey Dijon glaze.
- Bake for 30 – 35 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork.