When I wrote my first e-cookbook back in 2010, I had absolutely no idea how much fun and easy it would be to share some of my family’s comforting foods that are our family’s favorites. I feel it’s very important for us to record and pass on a little family history when it comes to cooking and recipes are a perfect way to do that.
A Busy Mom’s Guide To Family Meal Planning is a collection of quick and easy recipes your whole family is guaranteed to love! In this cookbook, you’ll find appetizer recipes for your next family party and easy dinner recipes for those busy weeknights. There is nothing more rewarding than spending time in the kitchen cooking wonderful meals for your family to enjoy! Cooking was meant to be fun!
I created this e-cookbook for:
- Everyone. I have families use this, couples with no kids, single people who share meal preparation duties with their roommates. You name it, everyone can do this.
- Families who are busy. If you don’t have time to cook for an hour each night, this is for you!
- Families who enjoy simple recipes. My family recipes I share are very simple and basic. I do recommend that you should always play around with the spices to match your family’s tastes.
- Families who can spare up to 3 hours on a weekend. Cooking isn’t just for moms, dads and grandmas, get those kids in the kitchen! This way of cooking and meal preparation does take some up front time. However, my family has found it to be the best thing for us.
- Families who need to save money. Because each of my recipes helps show you are using all of the product that you buy for each recipe and not wasting anything. Plus, when you buy bigger quantities of something, the cost is typically lower. Not to mention, fewer stops at fast food joints on the way home from work.
And because–Eating Out Is Expensive…Eating With Family…Priceless!
So what are you waiting for? Go get your copy of A Busy Mom’s Guide To Family Meal Planning HERE!