A delicious, easy to make moist Wholesome Zucchini Apple Bread that’s gluten-free. Giving up gluten doesn’t mean giving up the foods you’ve always loved.
I love baking and cooking with zucchini. It’s a versatile vegetable that can be grilled and added to pizza or salads during the summer time and added to soups and stews in the winter time. I especially love adding it to my bread recipes. I have previously shared a post on How to make a quick zucchini bread but the one I’m sharing with you today is gluten-free. It’s made using Cup4Cup Wholesome Flour.
Gluten-Free Cup4Cup Wholesome Flour
This is actually the first time I’ve ever used this flour and I was pleasantly impressed with how moist and delicious this zucchini bread turned out. The flour itself has healthy additions like ground golden flaxseeds and rice bran and whole grains.It’s a gluten-free flour a healthy and versatile option for cooking and baking that won’t change the taste of your favorite recipes.
Wholesome Zucchini Apple Bread
- 2 1/4 cups Wholesome Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1/1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 1/2 cups grated zucchini
- 1 cup peeled and grated apple
- coconut cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9″ x 5″ loaf pan with coconut cooking spray. Mix together Wholesome flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, ginger and salt. Set aside.
- Whisk together eggs and sugar until they are a pale yellow color. Whisk in oil slowly. Stir in the zucchini, apple and vanilla. Fold in the flour mixture and mix until incorporated.
- Spray loaf pan with a little coconut spray. Pour batter into loaf pan and spread batter evenly. Bake for 1 hour to 1 hour and 30 minutes (oven temperatures vary). The loaf will be golden brown and spring back when pressed in the center. Cool on a wire rack.
This recipe makes one loaf or four mini loaves. Which would be perfect for gift giving this upcoming holiday season.
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get my newest healthy recipes for families, eating healthy on a budget and more!