What makes you Happy? Being “happy” is something that feels intrinsically good, but pinning down exactly what happiness is can be a challenge. Sunshine My Only Sunshine You Make Me Happy when skies are grey. I used to sing this song to my children when they were infants. It always made me cry because they brought so much joy and happiness to my heart. Today, I thought I would share some things in my life that make me happy. Because being happy also plays a part in your healthy living.
Sunshine My Only Sunshine You Make Me Happy
There’s lots of reasons to feel happy with one’s lot in life. There’s probably just as many reasons to feel unhappy about it. But when asked, most of us just want to be happy – to feel contented and satisfied. I’ve learned over the years happiness for me comes from being healthy, and possessing a sound mind. All the money and material possessions in the world are useless, if you don’t have good physical and mental health. Being happy can greatly influence your well-being. So do whatever you want that will make you happy. You are the only one who determines your happiness and the only one who controls your health. So today, I’m sharing 10 things that make me happy.
10 Things That Make Me Happy
1. Family-Spending time with family
2. Living in the Sierra Foothills -South Yuba River is our “backyard”
3. Bergala Family Farms – Our Farming Life
4. My Health – Participating and Challenging Myself in Obstacles Like Tough Mudder
5. Music – Upbeat Music
6. Planning Stickers – Helps Me Capture Special Moments and Keeps Me Organized
8. Cuddles With Twinkie -One of My Favorite Pics
9. Shopping With My Daughter
What brightens your day and makes you happy?
✔ Like ✔ “Share” ✔ Tag ✔ Comment ✔ Repost ✔Follow
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get my newest healthy recipes for families, eating healthy on a budget and more!