Happy Thursday Everyone! I’m so glad you’re here! As a Health Coach, I want you to feel Healthy Fit and Empowered! Today’s Daily Health Happiness and Wellness Coaching post is because I was inspired these past few days to share something new with you. I’m sharing hopefully what you will find to be inspiring and helpful in your own health, wellness and fitness journey. After jotting down some ideas and researching what you beautiful people all have been inspired with here on my blog, what I’m sharing with you today are affirmations or some may call it mantra, health tips, workout tips, recipes and journaling ideas. Yes! all in one spot! These are all things that inspire and motivate me on my own personal health and fitness journey on a daily basis.
As much as we might hope, living a healthy and happy lifestyle doesn’t happen to us overnight. And they don’t just not happen to us. We have to work for it. It really doesn’t matter how far you’ve detoured off the path to true health, happiness and a healthier lifestyle – you can always find your way back. It’s up to you to decide.
Happiness is not something that happens to you. It is something you choose or don’t choose each and every moment in your daily lives. Today, choose to be aware of what you are attaching your happiness to, and consciously limit the thoughts about what you believe you need externally to be happy. Choose to move into love and compassion for yourself and others and gratitude for what you are and discover your happiness in this present moment. Living a healthier lifestyle isn’t just about drinking smoothies with kale, protein mix and green juice either. The journey to a real and lasting healthy lifestyle with happiness, truly starts with you.
Daily Health Happiness and Wellness Coaching
Are you ready to step up and get serious about your health happiness and wellness? I’m sharing with you today something that you can start to help you feel healthy and happy from within yourself! Are you ready?
I am healthy. I am happy.
My Health Tip:
Since you are just starting out, my most important health tip for you today is to Hydrate! H2O people. It’s crucial. How much water are you drinking? And no, the coffee you drink each and every morning does not count even though it has water in it! As a general guideline, you want to drink at least half your bodyweight in ounces each and every day. For today, I want you to drink 16 ounces more than you drank yesterday. And keep adding another 16 ounces each day until you reach your baseline. I have a large mason jar os use my Shakeology cup full of water next to my bed on my dresser, so that I can rehydrate as soon as I wake up in the morning. I follow that up with some hot water and lemon to help rid the toxins out of my body. It really fires up my digestive system and cleanses my system.
Use your home as a gym. Use your neighborhood as a gym. Today before breakfast, during lunch or after dinner walk for 10 minutes to get your heart pumping. If you’re more advanced with your workouts, walk a little bit longer.
Breakfast Smoothie + Hard-Boiled Eggs
I always boil a batch of eggs on Sunday so I can eat them throughout the week. I make extras for the family too. It’s always important to have a breakfast that includes protein and healthy fats and eggs are a great choice. I sprinkle Himalayan salt (found in the health food section of your grocery store) or sea salt on top and it’s the perfect quick protein source.
Plus, they are super simple to make. As I shared yesterday on Instagram, I had my Ah-Ha moment finally and figured out how to make the perfect hard-boiled eggs. Here’s how I did it.
- Place eggs into a large stockpot and add enough water to cover the eggs about an inch or two over. Cover and bring to a boil.
- Boil for 10 minutes. The yolk will be medium hard which is how I prefer them, when I’m planning to eat them cold or on my salads. You can cook them for less or more time depending on how you like the yolk.
- Carefully take the eggs out of the pot and place in a bowl of ice water to stop the cooking process. Store in covered container in the refrigerator.
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 head organic romaine lettuce, chopped
- 3 stalks organic celery
- 1/2 head organic kale
- 3/4 of a small bunch of spinach
- 2 organic apple, cored and chopped (an extra apple adds a little more sweetness)
- 1 organic mango, peeled and chopped
- 1 organic banana
- Juice of 1/2 fresh organic lemon
- 1/3 bunch organic cilantro (stems okay) (optional)
- 1/3 bunch organic parsley (stems okay) (optional)
- I also like to add 1 teaspoon meca powder and 1 teaspoon vitameal (found in the health food section of your grocery store)
- Add the water and chopped head of romaine to the blender. Starting the blender at low speed, mix until smoothie. Gradually moving to higher speeds, add the celery, apple and pear. Add the cilantro and parsley, if you are choosing to add them. Add the banana and lemon juice last.
This smoothie tastes yummy. The fruit and lemon cut right though the grass taste. Feel free to mix and match different greens and fruits, as these two specific food groups combine well.
Journaling daily either in the morning when you wake up or before you go to bed at night will keep health and wellness at the top-of-your-mind daily giving you inspiration + tips to live life fit. It’s something I think everyone whether you’re a beginner or advanced in your health and wellness journey should do. It’s a great way to help keep you accountable. I highly suggest the Fitbook Journal by Fitlosophy.
Journal Mantra: What would it look and feel like if I were living a healthy and happy lifestyle?
Don’t stop working for it. Be brave. Make things happen. I hope you enjoyed today’s post and are inspired to live a more healthier lifestyle and know that you are not alone. Until next time. XOXO.
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get my newest healthy recipes for families, eating healthy on a budget and more!