Hi friends! Happy Monday and helloooo another beautiful day here in the sierra foothills. Today’s recipe I’m sharing is super easy. In fact, it couldn’t be any easier to make. As a busy mom, we could ask for more right? The recipe is Panko Crusted Baked Chicken. I’m transitioning all of my recipes here on my website to cleaner more healthier recipes that I know my family will enjoy. I must say that everyone LOVED this recipe! You could even cut the chicken breasts into strips for chicken tenders. It has a nice crunch and the egg and panko mixture keeps the chicken very moist. A great dish to take to a picnic or to the beach/lake as well. So definitely put this on your list of meals to make!!!
Panko Crusted Baked Chicken
- 3-4 lbs skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- Sea Salt or Himalayan Salt
- Freshly Ground Pepper
- 2 Large Eggs
- 4 cups Panko crumbs
- 4 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp. Cayenne Pepper (optional)
- Italian Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Rinse chicken and pat dry.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Whisk the eggs in a bowl with 2 T. water
- In a large bowl mix the Panko crumbs with the oil, cayenne.
- Coat the chicken with the egg mixture and then the Panko mixture. Sprinkle Italian seasoning over the top.
- Bake until golden brown (approx. 45 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink)