This Peanutty Peanut Butter Squares recipe is from the Fixate Cookbook. If you’re a peanut butter lover then these are right up your alley. So far, I’ve tried three other recipes from the cookbook and they’re all family approved.
Peanutty Peanut Butter Squares
Serves: 16 (1 square each)
Container Equivalents(per serving): 1 yellow 2 1/2 teaspoons
- Nonstick Cooking Spray (I use Simply Coconut oil by Pam or any organic coconut oil)
- 1 1/2 cups all-natural peanut butter (My fave is Adam’s unsalted)
- 1/2 cup raw honey (or pure maple syrup)
- 2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda, gluten-free
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly coat 8 x8-inch baking pan with spray, set aside.
- Combine peanut butter, honey, extract, eggs, and baking soda in a large bowl; mix well.
- Evenly spread batter into prepared pan. Smooth top with a spatula.
- Bake for 20 to 23 minutes. Squares may be a little soft when coming out of the oven, but they will continue to cook.
- Cool. Cut into squares.
My recipe notes: Oven temperatures do vary. Mine came out a cake like consistency a little on the dry side. So next time, I’m going to check it at 10 minutes then 12 or 15. But the family still enjoyed them and were asking for more.
If you try these Peanutty Peanut Butter Squares, come back and let me know how they turned out. For more great Fixate cookbook recipes, check out my 21 Day Fix recipes page.
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get my newest healthy recipes for families, eating healthy on a budget and more!