Implementing the 21 Day Fix eating plan into my lifestyle has been pretty easy so far. I stick to pretty much the foods that are in each container food group under the eating plan. The yellow container is my carbs and I can make servings of brown rice, beans (black or pinto), quinoa or sweet potatoes. One of my favorites is sweet potatoes. Here is a yummy healthy clean eating recipe for Roasted Sweet Potatoes.
- 1 Sweet Potato, peeled
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- 1 tsp of Raw Honey
- Dash of Himalayan Salt and Black Pepper
- Dash of Cayenne Pepper or Chili Powder (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Chop sweet potatoes into cubes.
- In a small bowl, combine sweet potato, oil, honey, & spices in a medium sized bowl and stir until potatoes are evenly coated.
- Line a cookie sheet with foil or spray cookie sheet with cooking spray and spread sweet potato cubes on cookies sheet making sure there is one layer.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until fork tender, stirring occasionally during cooking.
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get my newest healthy recipes for families, eating healthy on a budget and more!