I know a lot of people are searching out recipes for the upcoming Thanksgiving holiday, but I wanted to share a recipe that you can make right now this week to help with those busy weeknights, when it’s cold, and all you want to do is come home to a warm cooked meal. The chicken is so tender and juicy, it’s one tasty crockpot meal that my family of taste testers approved and I’m sure your family will love too. And for those of you who are eating based upon the 21 Day Fix meals, this is 21 Day Fix approved. 🙂
- 4 to 6 Chicken Breasts (depending on the size of your family)
- 5 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 3/4 cup Bragg Liquid Aminos
- 1/4 cup homemade ketchup (I’ve adjusted the ingredients a little to apply the 21 Day Fix approved ingredients)
- 1/3 cup raw honey
- pinch of Himalayan salt
- dash of fresh cracked pepper
- Place the Chicken in crockpot.
- Mix the spices, liquid aminos, ketchup, and honey. Pour over chicken.
- Cook on low 6 to 8 hours.
Serve with brown rice and a mixed green salad with veggies.
Note: If making a Make-Ahead Freezer Meal, place all ingredients in gallon-sized freezer bag, and label. When ready to use, thaw overnight in the fridge and add all ingredients to the crockpot in the morning.
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get my newest healthy recipes for families, eating healthy on a budget and more!