These crispy Ranch chicken tenders are baked instead of fried, but they’re just as tasty!
Chicken strips are simply a crowd pleaser and no matter how often I make them, the family gobbles them up quickly. As delicious as they are, I’ve adapted my way of cooking them in that deep fry oil to a much healthier way by baking them. They are just as juicy, tasty and crispy. Hope your family enjoys the recipe as much as we do.
Crispy Baked Ranch Chicken Tenders
Serves: 4 to 6
- 2 packages boneless, skinless chicken tenders (usually 3 to 4 boneless chicken breasts)
- 2 cups Homemade Bread Crumbs (I grind up my homemade croutons in the food processor)
- 1 cup Ranch dressing (I make my own, but you could use bottled as well)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Pour some ranch dressing on a plate (or in a bowl). Pour bread crumbs in a shallow bowl.
- Dip chicken in the dressing and then coat in the bread crumbs, and place on a baking sheet.
- Continue until all tenders have been breaded.
- Bake in the oven for thirty minutes, until the internal temperature of the tenders is 165 degrees F.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce: Ranch dressing, BBQ sauce or Honey Mustard Sauce (recipe below) Yum!
Honey Mustard Sauce
- 1/2 cup Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 Tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- Salt and pepper
- Mix all the ingredients in a small bowl and season with salt and pepper. The sauce can be held in the refrigerator for 1 week.