These delicious cookies are sure to land you a spot on Santa’s nice list. This recipe is so easy, and the kids will definitely have fun making them for Santa.
- 1 box cake mix (I always use yellow cake mix, but any cake mix will work)
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 package white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together cake mix, eggs, vegetable oil and baking powder. Stir in white chocolate chips until all ingredients are combined.
- Spoon onto cookie sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes. (oven temps vary)
- Sprinkle with your favorite Christmas sprinkles. Let cool.
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get my newest healthy recipes for families, eating healthy on a budget and more!