Enjoy breakfast with these delicious muffins with all the wonderful flavors that remind you of fall.
Makes: 16 muffins
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup raw sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1/3 cup craisins
- 1/2 cup sweetened coconut flakes
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup applesauce
- 1/2 cup crock pot apple pumpkin butter
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 12 muffin cups, or line with paper muffin liners.
- In a large bowl, mix together flour, sugars, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt.
- In another bowl stir together the carrot, craisins, coconut, apple pumpkin butter, eggs, vegetable oil and vanilla until well combined. Add to dry ingredients and stir until combined. Scoop batter into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into center of a muffin comes out clean.
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get my newest healthy recipes for families, eating healthy on a budget and more!