It’s crock pot season! This week, I’m creating some comfort foods in the crock pot this week for Fall that I think you’ll enjoy! What Gather your family around the table with delicious comfort foods for Fall. Starting off with this recipe for Crock Pot Chicken and Brown Gravy. What better way to cook those Fall comfort foods we all enjoy than in the crock pot. There’s just something so comforting about a meal that’s been slowly cooked. I mean who hasn’t sat down with something delicious made in their crock pot and been lifted to new heights.
This is a family pleasing recipe that tastes great and it’s a slow cooked comfort meal which is perfect for any busy weeknight. The chicken was nice and moist and you could serve this with rice or noodles like I did with broccoli as a side dish. Serve with roasted potatoes if serving with rice and a nice garden salad.
Crock Pot Chicken and Brown Gravy
- 4-6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 10.5 ounce can cream of chicken soup
- 1 10.5 ounce can of water
- 3 Tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 packet brown gravy mix
- 1 Tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- Ground black pepper
- Place the chicken breasts and the onion in the crock pot.
- In a medium bowl, stir the cream of chicken soup, water, soy sauce, gravy mix,parsley and pepper together. Pour over chicken and onion.
- Cook on low for 7-8 hours or on high for 5-6 hours.
For more great Crock Pot Chicken recipes be sure to check out my recipes page.
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get my newest healthy recipes for families, eating healthy on a budget and more!