Today, we’re starting Recipe Exchange Tuesday. I’m always on the lookout and I love discovering new recipes to try adding to our Master Meal Planning List as I’m sure most of my readers do. It can also be a place where you can share that old recipe you’ve always enjoyed, or maybe find that recipe for using an ingredient you’ve always been looking for!
So if you posted an awesome recipe on your blog this week, link it up here!
If you have a recipe to share and you don’t have a blog just post it for us in the comments! I’ll be hosting this exchange every Tuesday so don’t forget to mark your calendars! Here’s the rules for Recipe Exchange Tuesday:
- The link posted must go directly to the recipe not to a homepage or a search category. All incorrect submissions will be deleted.
- And please link back to the recipe linky so everyone can join in the fun!
- In your linky please post a pic of the food and the name of the recipe.
Any questions, don’t hesitate to contact me.
At the end of the day, I’ll pick my favorite recipe that’s linked up and feature it the following week! So make sure you link up lots of recipes and let your friends know so they can too!
Today’s Recipe Exchange Tuesday featured recipe Homemade Energy Bars is from my friend Kathi. Kathi and her family have gone on some wonderful trips camping, hiking and backpacking and who wouldn’t need a boost of delicious and healthy energy snack to get them going on adventurous trips. Thanks for sharing Kathi!
Homemade Energy Bars
- 1.5 cups oats
- ½ c sunflower seeds
- ½ c pumpkin seeds
- ½ c chocolate chips
- ½ c agave syrup
- ½ c peanut butter
- 2 T ground flax
- 2 t cinnamon
- 2 t vanilla
- 1/3 c vanilla whey protein
- 1/3 c wheat germ
- Mix well and press into container. (I used a 9×9 for a single batch. I used a 9×12 for a double batch.) Freeze a few hours and then cut into bars. (Then I wrapped separately with plastic wrap.)
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…