This family favorite recipe is really easy to pull together since it requires no real prep work. It gave me a chance to use the last of the frozen chicken breasts I had on hand in the freezer. I’ve made this recipe a few times in the past mixing up a few different ingredients and found making it with these ingredients was our favorite and the chicken is nice and moist.
Cheesy Baked Chicken Breasts
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (1 per person)
- 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 Tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- fresh ground pepper
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup water
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place chicken breasts in a small baking dish. Fill the dish with water to cover half of the chicken breasts.
- Mix together the shredded Cheddar cheese, seasonings and mayonnaise.
- Cover the chicken breasts with the cheese mixture.
- Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes.
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get my newest healthy recipes for families, eating healthy on a budget and more!