It’s like having Apple Pie Cookie for breakfast.
- 3 cups Quaker quick oats
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 2 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 apple, peeled, cored and diced
- Mix all ingredients together and stir well. Spread in a greased 9×13 baking pan.
- Top with Crumb Top Topping (recipe below).
- Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes. If you like it a little crunchy on top cook for a few minutes longer.
Crumb Top Topping
- 1 cup pecans, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup Quaker quick oats
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 6 Tablespoons butter, melted
- Mix ingredients together. Sprinkle evenly over oatmeal. Bake as directed above.
Like this recipe? Here are some more you might like to jump start your family’s day:
- Apples and Oatmeal
- Blueberry Banana Oatmeal
- Easy Breakfast Burritos
- Mini Eggsters
- Puffed Skillet Pancake Souffle
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get my newest healthy recipes for families, eating healthy on a budget and more!