The ultimate in all appetizers. Add to that a tall, frosty beer and you’ve got the perfect recipe for game day.
7-Layer Bean Dip
- 2 (16-ounce) cans refried beans
- 2 Tablespoons Taco seasoning
- 1 cup non-fat sour cream
- 1 cup guacamole
- 1 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 (2.5 ounce can) sliced olives
- 1/2 cup pepperroncini, sliced
- green onions, sliced for garnish
- In a bowl, mix refried beans with taco seasoning until well combined. Spread mixture evenly on a large platter or round dish.
- Add remaining ingredients layering each ingredient. (Combine the two cheeses together before layering the cheese.)
- Top with green onions.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get my newest healthy recipes for families, eating healthy on a budget and more!