Hopefully you enjoyed making the recipes and reading the kitchen tips I’ve shared in 2011 as much as I did. Some of those recipes will help me with my meal planning for 2012 and some I’ll change up and spice up a bit. I’m already excited to share some new recipes and kitchen tips for next year in helping you and your family bring family meals back to the dinner table.
Most Popular Recipes from Noel’s Kitchen Tips in 2011
I took a look at the stats and scanned through them to find some of the most popular recipes of the year. And it made me happy to see you all are sharing them at your family table. Here they are for your family table:
Most Popular Kitchen Tips from Noel’s Kitchen Tips in 2011
- Freezer Cooking:How To Shred and Freeze Chicken
- Menu Planning To Eat Well And Spend Less
- Timesaving Tips For Meal Planning
- Organize Your Kitchen:Shortcuts To A Well Organized Kitchen
- The Benefits of a Slow Cooker:Come Home To Comfort Foods
- Kitchen Tips and Hints:How To Freeze Meat
- How To Become A Smart Shopper
- Cooking From My Pantry
I have had so much fun sharing various recipes and kitchen tips over the last year and I look forward to sharing many more with you in 2012!