Plus, you can make a quick weeknight meal with the leftovers simply by placing the leftovers on slices of whole wheat toast. Sprinkle with some grated Parmesan cheese and you’ll have fabulous open face sandwiches.
[private_Premium Family Meals]Shopping List:
- 3 Chicken breasts, cooked and cubed
- 1 8-ounce package Egg Noodles or Angel Hair pasta
- 1 (1.3 ounce envelope) Alfredo sauce mix to make 1 1/2 cups sauce (you can also make your own)
- 1 10-ounce package frozen peas or green beans
- 1 Tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 2 Tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Perfect Partner: Rolls
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees. Grease a medium baking dish lightly with cooking spray. Cook egg noodles or angel hair pasta according to package instructions; drain. Place in prepared baking dish.
- Cook peas or green beans with some boiling water in a small saucepan over high heat, about 3 minutes; drain well. Prepare Alfredo sauce according to package instructions.
- Add peas or green beans and chicken to sauce; stir to mix well.
- Spoon chicken mixture over noodles. Sprinkle with bread crumbs. Melt butter and drizzle over the top.
- Bake casserole until heated through, about 15 minutes. Sprinkle with chives and parsley.
[/private_Premium Family Meals]