This healthy Tropical Peanut Dressing is a fabulous, fresh, healthy dressing makes for a main dish salad that is perfect for lunch or dinner. Salads are now even easier with a wide selection of produce available at your local farmer’s market.
Salads are very easy to make and if you don’t have the time or are not near a farmer’s market, the supermarket produce departments have made preparing them even easier.
Noel’s Turkey or Chicken Salad With Tropical Peanut Dressing
- Organic Baby Spring Mix or Romaine Lettuce
- Cabbage, shredded (optional)
- Fresh baked Turkey or Chicken
- shredded or chopped Red Bell Peppers
- Celery (optional)
- 1/3 cup Organic Peanut Butter
- 1 teaspoon apple cider
- 1 teaspoon Braggs Liquid Aminos soy sauce
- 1-2 Tablespoons Chili sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Agave syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Chop vegetables, add to individual bowls filled with spring mix or romaine lettuce.
- Serve with 1 Tablespoon of dressing
Noel’s Quick Notes:
Putting together an fresh healthy salad isn’t difficult, but you do need the right balance of ingredients. Here are 5 ingredients a salad should always have:
- A little something crunchy
- Something to dress with
Store any undressed leftover salad in the fridge covered with plastic wrap. It will keep for a day or two in the refrigerator.
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get my newest healthy recipes for families, eating healthy on a budget and more!