Every morning, I try to throw something together for breakfast that’s tasty and full of nutrients. If you’re not one who usually eats breakfast on a routine basis, these combinations will help save you time while still eating something nutritious.
- Slice of cheese on whole-wheat bread and fresh fruit.
- Yogurt and bagel.
- Crackers, cheese and carrot or celery sticks.
- Slice of salami, French roll and milk.
- Slices of celery filled with peanut butter, cheese spread or yogurt spread.
- Scrambled eggs wrapped in a flour tortilla, like a burrito. Add a teaspoon of green chili for extra flavor.
- Scrambled eggs mixed with chopped chives and a dash of sour cream or plain yogurt, served in homemade pita bread.
- A mug of cream-of-tomato soup and whole wheat toast.
- One-half cantaloupe filled with granola and milk or granola and yogurt.
These are just some ideas, can you think of any more?
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get my newest healthy recipes for families, eating healthy on a budget and more!