Every morning, I try to throw something together for breakfast that’s tasty and full of nutrients. If you’re not one who usually eats breakfast on a routine basis, these combinations will help save you time while still eating something nutritious.
- Slice of cheese on whole-wheat bread and fresh fruit.
- Yogurt and bagel.
- Crackers, cheese and carrot or celery sticks.
- Slice of salami, French roll and milk.
- Slices of celery filled with peanut butter, cheese spread or yogurt spread.
- Scrambled eggs wrapped in a flour tortilla, like a burrito. Add a teaspoon of green chili for extra flavor.
- Scrambled eggs mixed with chopped chives and a dash of sour cream or plain yogurt, served in homemade pita bread.
- A mug of cream-of-tomato soup and whole wheat toast.
- One-half cantaloupe filled with granola and milk or granola and yogurt.
These are just some ideas, can you think of any more?