Get up and get your day going! By beginning your family’s day with a nutritious, delicious treat, you’ll be sure to start their day off right. If you’re a family who sits down every morning for breakfast or if you’re having trouble finding the time for a morning meal, you’ll want to try my Quick Handy Breakfast ideas. They’re fast, easy to prepare and nutritious.
Add Go-GoTo So-So Breakfasts
Try adding interesting, unusual ingredients to your regular foods. This will make breakfast too tempting for your family to miss. Pep up the morning by adding new or different foods to those traditional breakfasts.
Summary:A hearty and nutritious breakfast for your family made in a muffin pan.
Bake breakfast in non-stick muffin pans or in a stoneware muffin pan. To prepare breakfast for your family:
6 slices of ham or turkey meat
- 6 eggs
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line six muffin cups with a round slice of ham or turkey(about the size and thickness of a bologna slice.)
- Break an egg onto each piece of ham or turkey.
- Salt and pepper egg.
- Line remainder six muffin cups with 2/3 muffin batter.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until eggs are desired firmness and muffins are golden brown.
Noel’s Quick Notes: Preparation of this breakfast is so simple, your kids can help you make them. Any of your favorite muffin recipes will work in this recipe.
Variations: Mini lean sausage patties can be used in place of ham or turkey if desired. Add sliced cheese in between meat and egg before cooking.
Serves: 4-6 people
Cooking Time: 15-20 minutes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Cook Time: 30 minutes
Meal Type: Breakfast
My Family Rating: 4