If you’re still scrambling for Game Day quick appetizers, this one is sure to get you a touchdown! Thanks to Raley’s for scoring the ingredients and recipe to this delicious recipe with a kick!
Super Bowl Red Hot Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup any flavor FRANK’S(R) REDHOT(R) Sauce
- 1/2 cup blue cheese salad dressing
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- Assorted fresh vegetables and/or crackers for dipping
- Mix ingredients in deep baking dish until smooth.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes until hot and bubbling.
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get my newest healthy recipes for families, eating healthy on a budget and more!