A recipe for creamy, zesty and flavorful egg salad sandwiches your whole family will love!
Egg Salad Sandwiches
- 12 eggs, boiled, cooled and peeled (click HERE to learn how to boil the perfect eggs.)
- 1/3 cup light mayonaise
- 1/4 cup light ranch dressing
- 1 Tablespoon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dill seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon cumin
1. In a medium size mixing bowl, mash eggs with a *Mix ‘N Masher or *Mix ‘N Chop tool until egg white and egg yolk is combined. Add remainer of ingredients and stir until well combined.
2. Cover and place in refrigerator for 20 minutes to an hour. Serve egg salad on homemade sandwich bread, in pita pockets, on a bagel or on a tortilla. Serve with lettuce and sliced tomato.
This recipe takes approximately 10 minutes to make and would make a perfect school lunch sandwich. Our kids love it!
As always, my quick and easy recipes for Busy Moms can be found on my website Noel’s Kitchen Tips.com.
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get my newest healthy recipes for families, eating healthy on a budget and more!