After browsing through some of our local grocery store ads, I thought I’d share with you some great shopping finds. I’ll list them store by store so they will be easier to ad to your grocery list. Please be sure to check your pantry first before you go shopping.
Raley’s is having a Weekend Sale this Friday, Saturday and Sunday! Here’s are the specials:
- Triple Sweet Corn 5 for$1
- 2 Lbs. Juicy Bluberries $3.97 each
- Personal Watermelon 2 for $4
- Kellogg’s Super Sale!: Only $1.99 each when you buy 10-Mix & Match~AND when you buy 10 advertised Kellogg’s products, you’ll get a $10 coupon valid at your next visit!
- Bumble Bee Tuna $0.99
- Ronzoni Pasta $0.99
Safeway is offering great savings along with Super Price Coupons! From Wednesday, July 28th thru Saturday July 31st with a $10 minimum purchase. Here are the top deals:
- Fresh Foster Farms Whole Chicken $0.79 lb
- Sunworld Superior Green Seedless Grapes $0.69 lb
- “O” Organics Salad Blends or Kits Buy One, Get One FREE
- Lucerne Large Eggs 12-ct $0.99 w/coupon, limit 2
- Lucerne Cheese-String or Sticks $2.49 w/coupon, limit 3
- Safeway Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts 4lb bag $1.99
- Safeway Macaroni & Cheese $0.49 each
- Ragu Pasta Sauce 2 for $3
I realize that many of you may not have these two grocery stores in your area. This is something new I’d like to try doing weekly for all of you in hopes of offering you more savings each week on your grocery and household needs. Each week, I’ll research different grocery stores to find savings and highlight those stores.
What are some of your grocery store finds for the week?
Happy Friday Friends!
As always, my quick and easy recipes for Busy Moms can be found on my website Noel’s Kitchen Tips.com.
Visit my new Amazon Kitchen Store for some of my recommeneded appliances, storage and kitchen needs along with some of my favorite cookbooks and aprons to help you with your family meal planning. For high quality kitchen tools for your kitchen, visit www. NoelsKitchen.com
Would you like to join our growing Family Cooking Club? Share recipes and tips with others? Join the Family Meals Matter Cooking Club on Facebook.
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get my newest healthy recipes for families, eating healthy on a budget and more!