Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 25-30 minutes
- 1 (small) bunch broccoli
- 1 (large) carrot
- 1 (large) red pepper
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 packages chicken flavored Top Ramen noodles
- 1 3/4 cups water
- Wash and cut broccoli, carrot, red bell pepper and chicken into bite-sized pieces.
- In a large fry pan, heat a small amount of vegetable oil.
- At medium heat, cook vegetables and chicken, until chicken is no longer pink. Push chicken and vegetables to the side and place noodles on bottom of the pan.
- Add water, cover and cook about 2 minutes. Remove lid, stir and cook 2 minutes longer, until water is absorbed.